Hey all! Guess what I relearned this week??? It's totally cool and awesome and life changing and I bet if you learned or relearned it too it could change your life as well. Yeah, it's that awesome.
Okay, ready for me to be out with it??? Here it comes!!!
I relearned...
...that I have talents and something to offer this world and what I have to offer this world is IMPORTANT. And it's completely independent of the talent level of everyone around me. So, even if someone is totally better at [insert talent here] than me IT DOESN'T MATTER! Whatever I have to offer is still something only I can offer and it could change someone's life, like my own. So, it's important that I work up the guts to share [insert talent here] with myself and those around me. Because only good or even GREAT things can come from it. And I will only be that much happier and more myself when I do.
Pretty cool, huh?
Because of this renewed knowledge I am going to go sew a quilt for Angel that I have been putting off because I have been letting my inadequacies get in the way. I am stoked!
What are you going to do with this (re)newed knowledge?
No comments:
Post a Comment